[Air-l] Internet statistics for Australian homes, schools, an d workplace

Matthew Allen M.Allen at exchange.curtin.edu.au
Sat Jul 5 08:26:38 PDT 2003

Hiya Don

the Australian Bureau of Statistics is a good site but it costs money for
specific reports and needs some skill in navigating around; you'll get some
general advice there, however: http://www.abs.gov.au/

National Office of Info Economy (NOIE) is better - it collates stats from
various places and is a little more up-to-date http://www.noie.gov.au

my personal favourite for interesting stats on web/net use is the market
research community - there's a site I can't quite remember ...lots of
reports on commercial research findings.

I have a dream *grin* to do PILP-type research in Australia...but AFTER the
conference ;)

Matt