[Air-l] AoIR t-shirt competition

Paul Chenoweth chenowethp at mail.belmont.edu
Mon Jul 14 04:52:58 PDT 2003

Ulla,

Just a couple of points of clarification:
1. The link to the logo is to a two color image.  Is there a grayscale
version (or a higher resolution version) available?
2. Is the design intended for use on the front of the T-shirt only, or
will there be a large imprint on the back and maybe just the AOIR logo
at pocket level on the front?

If appropriate, I would be happy to assist in the production process...
whether that be preparing finished artwork or contracting the actual
screenprinting (it is something that I used to do in a former event
management life *grin*).

my best to you,
Paul:)

P.S. I will be submititng a couple of designs in the next few days, do
you have a preference for file type or image resolution?