[Air-l] email extraction program

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Mon Jul 21 09:27:18 PDT 2003

bbedit is for macs yes.  there are pc equivalents
I don't do windows, sorry.
there is probably software available that can strip html tags, like
html2txt, for windows, but all textfiles can be webpages, so you may
just want to run html2txt a few through to see what it does.  The
problem is that you probably can't script it to function without the
windows interface interfering, but perhaps you can, i don't know.  I
don't think that operating system is my ideal for this type of work.
I'm sorry i  can't help you further.