AW: [Air-l] Internet statistics for Australian homes, schools, and workplace

Sam Liban sam_liban at gmx.de
Fri Jul 4 14:19:19 PDT 2003

Hi Don.

Regarding international internet-penetration, I always found
http://www.nua.com/surveys/ helpful.
They used to have up-to-date data....but I have not visited them for a year
or so (which is too long for an Internet site :)

Regarding Australia (but you probably know this anyway)
http://www.abs.gov.au/ seems a good place to find any statistic.

Hope it helps!

Take care and a happy 4th of July to all who love independence!

Sam Liban