[Air-l] Digital Divide review

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Fri Jul 25 07:33:43 PDT 2003

Dear Colleagues,

Wenhong Chen and I have a draft article, "Digital Divides and Digital
Dividends" which reviews Socioeconomic, Gender, Life Stage, Race/Ethnic,
Linguistic, and Rural-Urban variations in access/use in 8 countries: US,
UK, Germany, Italy, Japan, China, Korea and Mexico,

For complex reasons, we can't post this paper now, but we would be happy
to send it to you for your comments, as long as you don't post it.

For a copy, please contact my assistant, Monica Prijatelj.
<cinamon2000 at utoronto.ca>

 Barry