[Air-l] hotel information for AOIR Toronto: Broadening the Band

Rhiannon Bury welshwitch75 at rogers.com
Tue Jul 22 16:21:55 PDT 2003

  This will be of interest for those of you planning to attend the
conference in Toronto:

Iin light of the recent post inquiring about accommodation at the
Hilton, I am forwarding the direct URL:
http://www.ecommons.net/aoir/hotel_travel.phtml

In brief, you can complete the form on our site and send it to the hotel
by email or fax, or call the hotel (toll free if you are in North America).

For those of you who wish to keep costs down and yet still be at the
heart of the conference action, we now have our roommate finder forum up
and running:

http://www.ecommons.net/aoir/p/list.php?f=2

If you have any further questions, I am in charge of hotel liason and
would be happy to assist you in any way I can.

See you in October!

Rhiannon Bury
Steering and Working Committee
AOIR Toronto: Broadening the Band