[Air-l] AoIR - the Hilton

Ulla Bunz bunz at scils.rutgers.edu
Mon Jul 14 17:58:46 PDT 2003

More information is available at http://aoir.org/2003

Conference Hotel: The Hilton
New Information on Hotel Reservations and Rates!
New online registration option!

Hotel Rates: Your Options
The rate that was negotiated by AOIR and the Toronto Hilton is $224 CDN per
night. This rate is guaranteed until one month before the conference and comes
with a standard cancellation policy of 4 p.m. on the day of arrival. No
charges are made to the guest's credit card until check out. To get this rate
and conditions, you can either call 1-800-267-2281 OR use the online form,
(see instructions below). Tell Hilton staff you are with AOIR and give them
our BLOCK CODE: ASSA110703. Do not use other toll-free Hilton numbers. They
will not have our group code listed!

Best,
Ulla

<quote who="Denise N. Rall">