[Air-l] Please help to find the number of school websites

SCBR scbr at sinectis.com.ar
Wed Jul 23 01:17:50 PDT 2003

Ellen,

I am not sure of understanding exactly what you are looking for (if schools
as posgraduate level or schools as high schools) but if it has to do with
universities and post graduate schools, a good starting point can be the
Google´s special  for universities that you can find at:
http://www.google.com/options/universities.html

In this matter also, usnews.com in its surveys and rankings, has some
numbers that could help (i.e. they have a school directory of 363 US schools
offering master´s programs).

I hope this helps.

Regards, Sandra :)