[Air-l] Please help to find the number of school websites

Paul Chenoweth chenowethp at mail.belmont.edu
Wed Jul 23 02:49:05 PDT 2003

Ellen,
May I suggest a first dtop with Educause... they manage the .edu domain
names for educational institutions.
1150 18th Street, NW, Suite 1010
Washington, DC 20036
202-872-4200 / 202-872-4318 (fax)
info at educause.edu

Paul Chenoweth, Web Developer
Belmont University
615-460-6867

"Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a
fire hydrant".
Mitchell Kapor