[Air-l] RESEARCH SOFTWARE

D.Mepham d.mepham at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jul 26 15:13:53 PDT 2003

As an undergraduate I am seeking to find out the best way to continually
update my PC skills while also studying my degree and aiming for a career in
research.  It would help if anyone could recommend skills, courses, and
research software that would be relevant. For example if you are about to
employ a Research Assistant want skills apart from their degree would give
an application The Edge!   Don’t forget I am a UK student and am running
Pentium 4 level PC with Windows XP as the OS.  Thanks