[Air-l] great conference - TPRC

John B. Horrigan jhorrigan at pewinternet.org
Mon Jul 28 11:27:41 PDT 2003

I will strongly second Eszter's comment -- I've gone to this conference for
a number of years, and I'm also on the Program Committee this year.  TPRC
would be of interest to a wide range of AoIRers, particularly those
interested in policy.  A number of policymakers attend, and it's a great
opportunity for exposure to the latest policy-relevant research and get a
sense the type of future research would be most relevant to policymakers.