[Air-l] AoiR 4.0 Broadening the Band

Steve Jones sjones at uic.edu
Thu Jul 10 12:43:47 PDT 2003

To piggyback onto Liss's announcement, for those who have had
concerns about SARS, WHO lifted its advisory for Toronto, and the
U.S. CDC lifted its travel alert for Toronto, as more than 30 days
(or three SARS incubation periods) have elapsed since the date of
onset of symptoms for the last case.

Looking forward to seeing as many of you as can make it to the
conference, and thanks to Liss and her group for all of their efforts
to make the conference a terrific one!

Sj