[Air-l] AoiR 4.0 Broadening the Band

Liss Jeffrey ljeffrey at mcluhan.org
Thu Jul 10 12:18:39 PDT 2003

Greetings to all
Our AoiR conference team is looking forward to welcoming all of you here in
Toronto for our annual conference, October 16 - 19. Come early or stay
longer if you can. The pre conference workshops take place on October 15.

Please note that the early bird registration closes on July 15th, so we
hope that you will signal your intention to come (and save some money) by
signing up now. <http://order.kagi.com/cgi-bin/store.cgi?storeID=5WS1&&> or
click into it from the front page of the Conference web site
www.ecommons.net/aoir . We are updating our conference web site frequently,
and will be adding the roommate finder (thanks Jeremy), and an easier to
navigate program guide soon. You who have done this organizing for AoiR
before know that it is always a lot more work than (as volunteers) you are
quite prepared to handle. If anyone wants to add a pre conference workshop,
please do contact our coordinator, Olivia Robertson - U of T
<olivia.robertson at utoronto.ca> and the committee will consider your
request. So far we have planned some fine workshops which will charge a
fee, and a free local labs tour. Details soon on the web site. All is
coming along, if a bit more slowly than we might like. We appreciate any
help that has been supplied so far.

Take care. Liss Jeffrey, PhD
McLuhan Program, KMDI, University of Toronto
aoir at ecommons.net