[Air-l] 1$CAN on sophisticates and lefties over candidates

Jennifer Stromer-Galley jstromer at albany.edu
Sun Jul 20 10:15:35 PDT 2003

Inane rivalries are the stuff of psycho-drama, and perfect for the
academy. So, you're on, Philip. I'll even have $1CAN after the AoIR
conference, although I won't need it, as I'll win this bet.

I would be positively shocked (and secretly thrilled) if you could find
that Internet adopters become either more politically sophisticated or
more left-leaning. But, if people aren't interested in politics in the
first place, how will their Internet use somehow get them interested?

Off to paint one final room, ignoring Philip's color suggestion. I was
thinking midnight blue. . . Buyers will like that, right?

~JSG
Who is sick of scraping cream-colored paint off her elbows and out of
her hair . . . .

<snip>