[Air-l] Please help to find the number of school websites

Sandra Bavasso Roffo scbr at sinectis.com.ar
Wed Jul 23 13:47:56 PDT 2003

Dear Ellen,

in that case you may find some interesting data (US only) in the National Center for Education Statistics.

Their research department has a research about Internet Access in U.S. Public Schools and Classrooms: 1994-2001  and there is also another one about Students and Computer Access (http://nces.ed.gov/pubs2002/internet/4.asp)

Hope this helps better!

Best regards,

                    Sandra :)

Dear Sandra,

 I meant to say that I search for the number of web sites of secondary (or K-12)
 schools.
 Sorry.

 Ellen Lunts
 University of Rochester