[Air-l] SEARCH FOR PARTNERS CALL ID [FP6-2002-Citizens-3 / 1.1.2]

Frank Thomas frank.thomasftr at free.fr
Tue Jul 8 10:52:45 PDT 2003

Paolo Manzelli wrote:

>SEARCH FOR PARTNERS CALL ID   [FP6-2002-Citizens-3 1.1.2]
>
>Dear potential partners
>

>>The LRE-EGO-CreaNET of the University of Florence is interested in the
>>

>>field of "Mental Change in Knowledge Driven Economy" for
>>participating to the following European call on "e.Government".
>>
>>See:
>>
>>'Topics, instruments and deadlines for the First Call of Priority 7
>>'Citizens and governance in a knowledge based society'
>>Research Area 1    Identifier: [FP6-2002-Citizens-3]
>>Closing Date(s): 10 December 2003, at 17:00 (Brussels local time)
>>                   OJ Reference: OJ C315 of 17.12.2002

Before starting to invest time and energy in FP6 R&D proposal writing
colleagues on the list are invited to have a look at the exact demands
for the EU supported programs and the budgets allocated with.  As  a
social scientist working in comparative socio-economic ICT studies and
having participated in proposal preparation I see that there is a hugh
pool of competitors for European community funding, and small budgets
for social science oriented research.

To get EU funding better convert to an engineering career

Frank Thomas
Rosny