[Air-l] final week of nominations

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Mon Jun 2 09:40:38 PDT 2003

We are in the beginning of the final week of the nominations period for
the Association of Internet Researchers Elections with a week and a
half to go.  Nominations can be made by sending an email to
nominate at aoir.org, and you should feel free to cc this list when
nominating someone.  We encourage everyone to participate by nominating
yourself or others.

only members of AoIR are eligible to be elected, but anyone may
nominate someone.
for more information:

The current nominees are:

Vice President
Dr Matthew Allen Associate Professor Internet Studies Curtin University
of Technology
Charles Ess Distinguished Research Professor, Interdisciplinary
Studies, Drury University

Alexander Halavais Assistant Professor School of Informatics
University at Buffalo, State University of New York

Ulla Bunz, Assistant Professor Department of Communication Rutgers

Graduate Student Rep Open Seat
Tracy Kennedy Doctoral Student Sociology University of Toronto
Lois Ann Scheidt MPA MIS SPHR CCP Doctoral Student School of Library
and Information Science Indiana University

Open Seat
Klaus Bruhn Jensen Professor of Film and Media Studies University of
Annette N. Markham, Ph.D. Assistant Professor Department of
Communication University of Illinois Chicago
Monica Murero University of Maastricht
Dr. Kate O'Riordan Lecturer in Continuing Education (Media Studies)
University of Sussex
Dr. Anxo Cereijo Roibás, School of Computing, Mathematical &
Information Sciences Faculty of Management & Information Sciences
University of Brighton
Gitte Stald, Assistant Professor Film & Media Studies University of
Nils Zurawski University of Muenster