[Air-l] Research on Effects of Power Point?

craig stroupe cstroupe at d.umn.edu
Wed Jun 4 10:23:04 PDT 2003

Definitely in the "otherwise" category is this satire of Power Point
conventions at
<http://norvig.com/Gettysburg/>

Best, - Craig

At 08:59 PM 6/3/03 -0400, you wrote:

>Does anyone know of research (formal or otherwise) on the effects of Power
>Point formatting on emerging writing styles, logical argumentation skills,
>or comprehension? I'd be grateful for any data for (or against) the current
>adage that "Power corrupts but Power Point corrupts absolutely."

* * * * Craig Stroupe / Assistant Professor / University of Minnesota
Duluth / Department of Composition / 1201 Ordean Court # 420/ Duluth, MN
55812 / 218-726-6249 / fax 218-726-726-8228 /
http://www.d.umn.edu/~cstroupe  * * * *