[Air-l] Articles Needed for Our Winter 2003 Issue

Ben Varner ben.varner at unco.edu
Sat Jun 28 16:11:29 PDT 2003

Academic Exchange Quarterly, one of the fastest-growing
peer-reviewed print journals in the U.S., encourages
additional submissions for its Winter 2003 issue.

The issue will be devoted to several themes, one of
which is "Teaching Environmental Literature":

Another theme for which we are soliciting
articles is "Writing and Social Awareness":

And, finally, our ongoing theme of "Online Learning"
welcomes submissions on any aspect of online or
hybrid instruction:

If you have an article in the works that you would like
to submit to us for possible publication, please follow
the information in the link below:

                 Ben Varner
         University of Northern Colorado
Executive Editor