[Air-l] AoIR elections forum - fyi

radhika gajjala radhika at cyberdiva.org
Mon Jun 30 15:21:59 PDT 2003

I know there are still some interesting questions I need to respond to on
the forum - however just a quick fyi - I will be on the flight to India the
next couple days or so (and then jet lagged or overwhelmed by family
attention and the heat) - I promise to respond to any questions by the end
of this week.

thanks,