[Air-l] Evaluation Logs

Homero Gil de Zuniga hgildezuniga at wisc.edu
Tue Jun 3 01:27:15 PDT 2003

That was funny. Regarding your question, I don't exactly know where the
limit is but I guess that as long as they don't infringe any basic human
being rights, they should be fine. I also would imagine that it depends
on peoples' perception. In any case, it was interesting finding me
rated... :)  Probably the fact that they said I was good and evidently
HOT (just kidding) made me see it not necessarily and intrinsically
bad... More thoughts? Anybody with a cyberspace- law-policy background?
Hernando?

Cheers,

HGZ

Homero Gil de Zuniga

http://www.homero.educations.net
Project Assistant for the Journalism & Mass  Communication Department
www.journalism.wisc.edu
UNIVERSITY of WISCONSIN-MADISON
http://www.wisc.edu
PO BOX 260022
53726 Madison
WI, USA
            e-mail: hgildezuniga at wisc.edu

             Office: (608) 263-7852

"It is nice to be important... but it is much more important to be
nice".