[Air-l] Expert Evaluation.

Bas ten Hove bastenhove at home.nl
Mon Jun 23 04:14:31 PDT 2003

Dear All,

my name is Bas ten Hove and I am a fourth year student Applied Communication
Studies at the University of Twente, The Netherlands and I would
kindly ask for your assistence. A subject that I am working on is a usability
test of a website (www.th-i.nl, my own website).]

My study combines heuristic evaluation and a Thinking Aloud protocol. However,
for the Heuristic Evaluation I need some experts, preferably more then three
and I am asking for your help in that matter. Would you have time (and energy)
to evaluate this website?

You might wonder why i haven't asked Thea van der Geest or Menno De Jong from
the University Twente, but since they are both going on vacation next week
they don't have time enough.

I hope that you can help me.

Yours Sincerely,

Bas ten Hove