[Air-l] Thanks for Info on Effects of Power Point

Naomi Susan Baron nbaron at american.edu
Thu Jun 5 16:45:33 PDT 2003

My thanks to everyone replying to my request for info on the potential
effects of Power Point on cognition and writing. Most of the responses
appeared on-list. Off-list, I received suggestions to look at Digital
Hemlock (still forthcoming in the US, already available in Australia) and
at Edward Tufte's website section on the cognitive effects of Power Point.)

Without this listserv, I suspect our collective research efforts would be
much the poorer.

Naomi

Naomi Baron
Professor of Linguistics