[Air-l] internet metaphors

Ulla Bunz bunz at scils.rutgers.edu
Mon Jun 9 05:58:35 PDT 2003

Allow me to add to this thread though it has been quiet for a few days.

This past weekend I attended the Media Ecology Association Convention on
Long Island, and listened to a very interesting Paper by Sally Gill. She
discussed mostly the concept of the web "page" and metaphors as such
that guide our understanding of what it is we are studying.

With Sally's permission, I'm posting her email address and website
address, so anyone interested in getting the paper or talking to her
more about it can contact her directly.
Ulla

Sally's email: sally.gill at cox.net

Sally's website: http://academic.alliant.edu/sgill