[Air-l] Re: <nettime> from the dotcom observatory (geert lovink)

geert lovink geert at desk.nl
Mon Jun 30 10:40:38 PDT 2003

postmaster at eta.fastwebnet.it)
> From: "geert lovink" <geert at springerin.at>
> Subject: [Air-l] <nettime> from the dotcom observatory

Hi,

someone must have used my name to send this file (a virus?) to this list and
other addresses. Looks like an Italian hacker or someone in Austria perhaps
if you look at the email and header. Sorry about that. It happens more
often. I stopped looking into such cases long time ago. The who and why do
not bother me but it is annoying anyway.

Ciao, Geert