[Air-l] Re: Journal suggestion for article

Ben Varner ben.varner at unco.edu
Tue Jun 17 08:47:37 PDT 2003

Hi, Jakob--

If you (or anyone else on this list) are looking for a suitable journal
to place your article regarding online communities, please consider
Academic Exchange Quarterly:

http://www.rapidintellect.com/AEQweb

Marie Fetzner and I are overseeing a theme regarding online
learning, and we would be pleased to have you submit your
article for review:

http://www.rapidintellect.com/AEQweb/ontline.htm

Here are the guidelines for article submissions:

http://www.rapidintellect.com/AEQweb/rufen1.htm

If you have any questions about the journal or the submission
process, feel free to contact me.

                    Ben Varner
            University of Northern Colorado

-- Executive Editor Academic Exchange Quarterly
http://www.rapidintellect.com/AEQweb/edpbva.htm