[Air-l] last call for nominations

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Wed Jun 4 12:07:27 PDT 2003

We are in the beginning of the final week of the nominations period for
the Association of Internet Researchers Elections with a week and a
half to go.  Nominations can be made by sending an email to
nominate at aoir.org, and you should feel free to cc this list when
nominating someone.  We encourage everyone to participate by nominating
yourself or others.

only members of AoIR are eligible to be elected, but anyone may
nominate someone.
for more information:
http://www.aoir.org/pipermail/air-l/2003-May/003876.html

The current nominees are:

Vice President
Dr Matthew Allen Associate Professor Internet Studies Curtin University
of Technology
Charles Ess Distinguished Research Professor, Interdisciplinary
Studies, Drury University

Treasurer
Ben Bates Dept. of Broadcasting College of Communication and
Information University of Tennessee
Alexander Halavais Assistant Professor School of Informatics
University at Buffalo, State University of New York

Secretary
Ulla Bunz, Assistant Professor Department of Communication Rutgers
University

Graduate Student Rep Open Seat
Leslie Tkach Kawasaki Graduate Student Doctoral Program in
International Political Economy University of Tsukuba
Tracy Kennedy Doctoral Student Sociology University of Toronto
Lois Ann Scheidt MPA MIS SPHR CCP Doctoral Student School of Library
and Information Science Indiana University
Denise N. Rall School of Education Southern Cross University

Open Seat
Klaus Bruhn Jensen Professor of Film and Media Studies University of
Copenhagen
Annette N. Markham, Ph.D. Assistant Professor Department of
Communication University of Illinois Chicago
Monica Murero University of Maastricht
Dr. Kate O'Riordan Lecturer in Continuing Education (Media Studies)
University of Sussex
Dr. Anxo Cereijo Roibás, School of Computing, Mathematical &
Information Sciences Faculty of Management & Information Sciences
University of Brighton
Gitte Stald, Assistant Professor Film & Media Studies University of
Copenhagen
Frank Thomas Centre national d'études des télécommunications  DIH/UCE
Nils Zurawski University of Muenster

this should be the complete list, as I have it today.  If you are not
on it and want to be on it, please email nominate at aoir.org