[Air-l] Internet = toaster = habitual use

Pam Hassebroek pamh at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Jun 6 20:04:45 PDT 2003

Denise,

I'm not certain that this is in line with what you are thinking, but the
work that comes to mind for me is:
	Cowan, R. S. (1983). More Work for Mother: the Ironies of Household
Technology from the Open Hearth to the Microwave. New York: Basic Books,
Inc.

-Pam

Pam Hassebroek, Ph.D. Student
Information and Communications Policy