[Air-l] The Social Movements Question

John McNutt mcnutt at gis.net
Sat Jun 28 05:53:56 PDT 2003

Hans-Check this link for a bibliography  John McNutt

-__--__--

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 06:26:08 -0400
To: air-l at aoir.org
From: "Hans Klein" <hans.klein at pubpolicy.gatech.edu>
Subject: [Air-l] The Social Movements Question

I know this question gets posed about every six months, but I hope you will
bear with me ...  :-)

Can someone point me to some current bibliographies or literature reviews
on Internet and social movements?

Thanks!

Hans

   Hans K. Klein
   Associate Professor                                Tel: 404-894-2258
   School of Public Policy, MC:0345            Fax: 404-894-0535
   Georgia Institute of
Technology               hans.klein at pubpolicy.gatech.edu
   Atlanta, GA 30332-0345
   http://www.spp.gatech.edu/people/faculty/hklein.htm

======

John G.  McNutt
Graduate School of Social Work
Boston College
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467

617.552.4036-Voice
617.552.1080-Fax
www:   http://www.geocities.com/john_g_mcnutt/

Electronic Advocacy http://www.geocities.com/john_g_mcnutt/electron.htm
Research http://www.geocities.com/john_g_mcnutt/cyberpol.htm
Social Welfare Policy and Practice Group
http://www.geocities.com/john_g_mcnutt/swppg.htm
Check out Our new Internet advocacy book at www.lyceumbooks.com

Be Ashamed to Die Until You Have Won Some Victory for Humanity-- Horace Mann
Computing is not about computers anymore. Its about living --Nicholas
Negroponte
The Best way to predict the future is to create it. Peter Drucker