[Air-l] Re: The internet as community

naunetka at takas.lt naunetka at takas.lt
Sun Mar 9 09:52:59 PST 2003

Greetings,

Talking about fictional books, perhaps you might be interested in "Labyrinth
of Reflections" by Sergey Lukjanenko. He is Russian author and this book was
one of the most popular sf books in Rusia and East Europe. The translation
of it into English might be found here:
http://www.lib.ru/LUKXQN/labirintengl.txt

Best regards
Aurelija Dagilyte