[Air-l] Fwd: DEF CON Announcement: CFP, Media now on line! (fwd)

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Mon Mar 24 17:10:52 PST 2003

I don't know how many of you are interested in security and the
internet, but I am, and if you are, we could perhaps put together a
birds of a feather or network of excellence, or similar topic. if you
are interested in pursuing something, email me at jhuns at vt.edu.   in
the mean time, defcon occured and the media is online.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org>
> Date: Mon Mar 24, 2003  2:49:56 PM US/Eastern
> To: cpunx-news at leitl.org
> Cc: grisvalpen <pigdog at pighaven.org>, cypherpunks at lne.com
> Subject: DEF CON Announcement: CFP, Media now on line! (fwd)

Jeremy Hunsinger
Center for Digital Discourse and Culture