[Air-l] data for time series analysis

Irene Berkowitz berkowitz at mail.temple.edu
Fri Mar 14 13:09:17 PST 2003

Hi

I think our stats at Temple are public, if you don't care what the
content of the data is, but rather usage patterns.

http://www.temple.edu/stats      I know that if you choose the
bulletin, you will see lots of interesting patterns.  I don't watch the
other sites to much.  There will be at least 30 months of data there.

Where you see sudden drop-offs means that we have changed the servers
and the tracking has changed.

IB

Irene Berkowitz
Program Director, Curricular Publications and Systems
Office of the Vice Provost
Temple University
tel. 215-204-7596  fax. 215-204 3175
berkowitz at mail.temple.edu

>>> tkennedy at netwomen.ca 03/14/2003 12:27:47 PM >>>
Hi Folks -

I am taking a graduate Stats course - "Time Series Analysis" - and I
would
like to incorporate my own Internet research interests for my final
paper.
I am looking for any Internet data (use, access, etc) that has monthly
tracking. I believe I need approximately 30 intervals for the analysis
- so
obviously I cannot do this in 'years' for Internet research.

If you have any suggestions, please email me at
tkennedy at netwomen.ca

Thanks in advance.
Tracy
Tracy L.M. Kennedy