[Air-l] Model/Framework for studying Internet user behaviour in broadband environment

Yogesh Dwivedi yogesh.kumar.dwivedi at brunel.ac.uk
Sun Mar 16 03:57:20 PST 2003

Dear Internet Researcher,

I am Yogesh Dwivedi, pursuing PhD Information Systems. My research focus is
"Internet users behaviour in broadband environment".  For this topic I am
searching appropriate framework / model. It will be very nice if anyone of
you could able to provide some suggestion regarding the
theory/framework/model of studying Internet users behaviour and any
suggestions on published research in this particular area.

Please send your reply at Yogesh.kumar.Dwivedi at brunel.ac.uk

Your assistance is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind Regards

Yogesh Dwivedi
Yogesh Kumar Dwivedi
Research Scholar
Departmentment of Information Systems & Computing
Brunel University
Uxbridge, UB8 3PH
London, UK