[Air-l] FW: eLearning, the Internet and Social Inclusion

Matthew Allen M.Allen at exchange.curtin.edu.au
Fri Mar 14 23:33:08 PST 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Kirsteen Monteith
To: Matthew Allen
Sent: 6/03/03 18:56
Subject: eLearning, the Internet and Social Inclusion

Please forward to anyone who you think might be interested.

This is an invitation to join a new elearning discussion group.

The Common Room is a discussion forum open to all, to share ideas,
exchange opinions, and ask questions relating to elearning, the use of
C&IT in education, the Internet and social cohesion.

Please feel free to join current discussions and/or begin discussions on
topics that are of interest to you by logging on to The Common Room at
<http://www.odeluce.stir.ac.uk> http://www.odeluce.stir.ac.uk

The Common Room has been created by ODELUCE News Service Team.  To find
out about the ODELUCE project, explore our online course directory,
visit our news board for up-to-date news stories, or check our events
calendar for forthcoming conferences, exhibitions and workshops, please
visit the ODELUCE News Service site at  <http://www.odeluce.stir.ac.uk>
http://www.odeluce.stir.ac.uk

If you have a related website, please feel free to add the above link.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Kirsteen

The ODELUCE News Service Team