[Air-l] usenet demographics

Scott A. Golder golder at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Mar 15 08:09:33 PST 2003

Thanks to everyone who had recommendations -- every single one recommended
MSR's Netscan.  I'd previously known about it, but thought it had more data
on individuals and individual groups than about usenet as a whole.  So I'll
keep digging for those larger-scope statistics, and will report back if
anything useful comes up.

Scott