[Air-l] VIRTUAL ART : new video documentation

SocAdmin admin at sociopranos.com
Thu Mar 27 03:27:47 PST 2003

Although this is not directly related I thought others on here may be
interested.
The connection between the now popular video game and art is an area I
myself
am interested in as I'm currently studying the virtual body of lara croft
(incidentally
if anyone on here knows of any interesting links toward the virtual body
please
let me know!).
http://www.primal-art.com/
Primal art offers an intriguing look into the world of contemporary art and
its impact
on video games. Primal although not released as yet here in the UK has
stirred up
much hype, not only with regards to its amazing visuals but also its
symbolism.

Angela
PS I'll be away in the USA for the next 3 weeks so forgive non replies!
(oddly enough
I'll be meeting with the woman who voices the main character on the Primal
videogame).
Sociopranos - Society Redefined: All new members welcome!
www.sociopranos.com
eLearning, ICT and Social Inclusion Discussion Forum
http://bbs.odeluce.stir.ac.uk