[Air-l] blogging against the war

Jillana Enteen jillana at rcn.com
Fri Mar 21 10:41:04 PST 2003

Blogs have been/are reliable, frequently updated, interesting sources of
information and activism opportunities. Not all are produced by writers
about to get arrested or taking to the streets (obviously).

I am enjoying Matt Bivens' Nation sponsored blog. He finds and links to many
US atrocities, all with a sense of humor.

http://www.thenation.com/outrage/

Best,
Jillana
 Not of the "offOn 3/21/03 12:27 PM, "david silver"