[Air-l] Request for citations--past aoir conference papers th at have been published

Matthew Allen M.Allen at exchange.curtin.edu.au
Thu Mar 20 17:24:06 PST 2003

Mia

I am still waiting to get my piece from 2001 published...not sure when it
will come out; will forward details to you

Matt

Dr Matthew Allen
Associate Professor Internet Studies
Curtin University of Technology, CRICOS 00301J Australia
m.allen at curtin.edu.au
http://smi.curtin.edu.au/internet
+61 8 92663511 (v) +61 8 9266 3152 (f)

Program Chair, Internet Research Conference Toronto 2003 'Broadening the
Band'