[Air-l] Request for help on ICTs & STS

Vassilys Fourkas vfourkas at estia.arch.auth.gr
Tue May 20 23:08:45 PDT 2003

Dimitri,

these may be useful resources:

1) Joint Research Centre, Institute for Propsective Technological Studies,
TECS (Futures Programme), 1999: "Information and Communications Technologies
and tthe Information Society Panel Report", EUR 18730 EN.
2) European Commision, 2002: "eEurope Benchmarking Report", Brussels,
5/2/02, COM(2002) 62 final
3) EC, ISPO,  ESIS report, Information Society Activity Centre, 2000,
"Public Strategies for the Information Society in the Member States of the
EU", a report prepared by Isabelle Chatrie and Paul Wraight, LL&A

you could also take a look at
http://estia.arch.auth.gr/cyberspace/desmoi_02.htm

vas.