[Air-l] The cyberculture canon

J Sternberg netberg at compuserve.com
Wed May 28 21:44:41 PDT 2003

Although it may not be as well-known as other Internet/cyberculture
anthologies, I recommend _Communication and Cyberspace: Social
Interaction in an Electronic Environment_ edited by Lance Strate, Ron L.
Jacobson, and Stephanie Gibson (Cresskill, NJ: Hampton Press),  now in
its second edition (2003).

Janet Sternberg, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, New Media/Digital Media
Department of Communication and Media Studies
Fordham University