[Air-l] Help needed about statistics

mdiazdeisla mdiazdeisla at uoc.edu
Tue May 6 02:04:31 PDT 2003

Hi dear colleagues,

I am preparing an article on internet penetration. I have been looking for
some data because I am interested in getting the percentage of households
connected to the Internet over the total of households and the percentage
of households with a broadband connection over the total of households. I
would like to get the statistics from one source, because otherwise
comparison among different sources is not very accurate.
The countries in which I am interested in are Korea, USA, Hong King,
Singapur, Taiwan, China, New Zealand, Norway, Australia.
Thank you very much in advance,

Mª Isabel Diaz de Isla
IN3-UOC