[Air-l] RE: impressions?

Bernard Stehle bstehle at ccp.edu
Mon May 19 10:40:54 PDT 2003

Jamie, I've lost the thread a couple of messages ago. Which "book" are
you referring to?  --Bernard

Bernard F. Stehle
Associate Professor of English
Community College of Philadelphia

>>> jamie.switzer at colostate.edu 05/18/03 16:23 PM >>>
I just finished teaching a graduate class in New Communication
Technology and Society.  The ages ranged from 25 to 42.  They absolutely

loved the book!  A lot of the information was very new to these
students, and they really enjoyed the readings and subsequent
discussions.  And as one of them said at the end of the semester: "Wow,
I had no idea what I didn't know!"

I suppose that's the difference between technology-savvy undergraduates,

and not-so-savvy older graduate students.  JS

Dr. Jamie S. Switzer
Assistant Professor
Department of Journalism and Technical Communication
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO  80523-1785
970.491.2239
fax 970.491.2908