[Air-l] Dating

Charlie Breindahl hitch at acm.org
Mon May 12 06:47:21 PDT 2003

I was really impressed with Ulla's list, but here are a few additions (sorry if I have included some of Ulla's by accident):

Baker, Andrea. 1998. Cyberspace Couples Finding Romance Online Then Meeting for the First Time in Real Life. CMC Magazine, 1 July 1998 5 (7). Available from http://www.december.com/cmc/mag/1998/jul/baker.html.

Beck, Ulrich, and Elisabeth Beck-Gernsheim. 1995. The normal chaos of love. Cambridge: Polity Press.

Beck-Gernsheim, Elisabeth. 1998. On the Way to a Post-Familial Family.