[Air-l] RE: impressions?

Jamie Switzer jamie.switzer at colostate.edu
Sun May 18 13:13:56 PDT 2003

I just finished teaching a graduate class in New Communication
Technology and Society.  The ages ranged from 25 to 42.  They absolutely
loved the book!  A lot of the information was very new to these
students, and they really enjoyed the readings and subsequent
discussions.  And as one of them said at the end of the semester: "Wow,
I had no idea what I didn't know!"

I suppose that's the difference between technology-savvy undergraduates,
and not-so-savvy older graduate students.  JS

Dr. Jamie S. Switzer
Assistant Professor
Department of Journalism and Technical Communication
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO  80523-1785
970.491.2239
fax 970.491.2908