[Air-l] Submission Info

Christine Starkey starkecr at muohio.edu
Thu May 1 12:50:54 PDT 2003

Here is some conference and Call for Papers information that your readers might be interested in:

Miami University's Center for Interactive Media Studies' presents its fourth annual conference,

"2003 Interactive Media Forum: Identity and Cultures in Cyberspace"
to be held at Marcum Conference Center, Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
October 27 & 28, 2003

This year's conference pushes the discussion of interactivity into the spheres of human interaction and creativity. At a basic level, we'd like to understand how people are reading, creating, communicating, learning, and interacting on the Internet. Beyond that, we'll branch into more theoretical discussion on the premise that the Internet has been described as a placeless society with unique and characteristic cultures.

For the Call for Papers and more details as they are finalized, see www.muohio.edu/ims/forum.

For additional information, feel free to contact cims at muohio.edu or at 513-529-1637.