[Air-l] Rob Kling, rest in peace

Guillaume Latzko-Toth latzko-toth.guillaume at uqam.ca
Fri May 16 23:41:59 PDT 2003

This is a terrible news. He was indeed a brillant analyst of the uses of
CMC, articulating different levels/aspects and notably the socio-political;
one of the few who, very early, warned us against the illusions of
cyber-utopias and other myths surrounding information technologies.

He was also a very approachable, warm person, who made you feel
interesting! I had the privilege to meet him in Montreal last year, with
Serge Proulx and a few colleagues. We will miss him a lot.

Guillaume L.-T.