[Air-l] Request for Resources: The Internet and Warfare

andrew.herman at comcast.net andrew.herman at comcast.net
Tue Nov 4 06:10:37 PST 2003

Friends-

I have a graduate student who is currently working on a paper on the Internet and the discourses and conduct of 21st centrury warfare.  Believe it or not, we are having trouble finding academic writing on the topic.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

One of the topics he/we are interested in is what the Department of Defense calls "Network Centric Warfare".  Last spring, I remember there being a post to the AIR listserv from an officer who was teaching the topic at, I believe, the NAval War College. Does anybody know/remember this person?  Is s/he still on the list.

In any event, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Andrew Herman

--
Visiting Professor and Research
Fellow in Digital Communications