[Air-l] new technologies: diffusion comparison diagram

catherine middleton cmiddlet at ryerson.ca
Tue Nov 11 21:38:34 PST 2003

Hello,

Can someone point me to a downloadable diagram that compares
diffusion rates for new technologies, e.g. telephone, VCR, internet
etc? I've seen many versions of this sort of diagram, but can't seem
to locate one that I can put directly into a powerpoint presentation.
It doesn't really matter whether the data is North American or from
elsewhere, it's the overall trendlines I'm interested in.

Any suggestions as to where to find something like this would be most
appreciated.

Thanks,
catherine middleton
cmiddlet at ryerson.ca