[Air-l] personal homepages

Katerina knd at hol.gr
Sat Nov 15 07:21:36 PST 2003

I am conducting a research project on the presentation of the Self and identity in personal homepages. I have already conducted 10 online interviews with individuals who own personal homepages, in which they present aspects of their pesonal identity. However, during the last months I have not been able to locate more homepages or the ones I have located seem to have not been updated for years. I was wondering if anyone could direct me to 'where' I can find more personal homepages (apart from the search function in yahoo, etc which seems to yield no valid findings).
Thank you very much for your time,
Dionysis Panos