[Air-l] Reminder: EQ Researchers Meet Tomorrow, Sat Nov 22

T.L. Taylor tltaylor at itu.dk
Fri Nov 21 07:21:33 PST 2003

Hi everyone. Just a quick reminder that the in-game EQ researchers
meeting will be taking place tomorrow. Please feel free to pass this
announcement along to interested parties as well.

	TL

--- original announcement ---

On Saturday, Nov 22 there will an online meeting of EQ researchers
(or researchers interested in doing work in the game). In fine
Norrathian tradition everyone will start out as a level 1 and we will
proceed to have drunken races, fireworks, and who knows, maybe some
serious talk in between ;)

The details:
Saturday, Nov 22 @ 3pm EST (12pm PST and 9pm CET)
EverQuest, Bristlebane server, Butcherblock Mountains outside the
city of Kaladim (everyone is encouraged to start a level 1 dwarf,
beards optional!)

Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions or already have
a character on BB and want to help out with any of the pre-fest
preparations. Look forward to seeing folks there!

	TL
--

T.L. Taylor, Assistant Professor
Center for Computer Games Research
Dept. of Digital Aesthetics and Communiction
IT University of Copenhagen
Glentevej 67, 2400-DK NV Copenhagen
+45 38 16 89 61 (tele) / +45 38 16 88 99 (fax)
tltaylor at itu.dk / http://www.itu.dk/~tltaylor/